Sunday, June 22, 2014

Streaming Merry-Go-Round (1956) Online

Merry-Go-Round (1956)Merry-Go-Round (1956)iMDB Rating: 8.1
Date Released : 2 February 1956
Genre : Romance, Drama
Stars : Mari Töröcsik, Imre Soós, Ádám Szirtes, Béla Barsi. In a rural scenery in the throes of difficult changes lives a humble but promising young farmer girl called Mari Pataki..." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

In a rural scenery in the throes of difficult changes lives a humble but promising young farmer girl called Mari Pataki... See full synopsis »

Watch Merry-Go-Round Trailer :

Review :

Pacing

Oh boy and I thought my Event Horizon review will get me into trouble ... I watched this movie for the first time in 2006 at the International Film Festival in Berlin. Since this movie is 50 years old, it's clear that the pacing is slow. But that wasn't the main point that bothered me.

Because in general I also like slow paced films. It is just that the story as it was on screen didn't appeal to me. And that might only be me (I'm not here to offend any lover of this movie, especially as this was hailed by the critics in Cannes), because the movie itself is well executed. But I think there could be more here ... So if you like slow paced movies, which play in a village, where people live that might have more to them, than they initially show, than this might appeal to you (more than it did to me) (yes there is an underlying social commentary in there, but again it didn't leave me with an impression)

No comments:

Post a Comment