Saturday, June 28, 2014

Streaming Marianne of My Youth Online

Marianne of My Youth (1955)Marianne of My Youth (1955)iMDB Rating: 7.2
Date Released : 18 March 1955
Genre : Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Stars : Marianne Hold, Horst Buchholz, Pierre Vaneck, Gil Vidal." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch Marianne of My Youth Trailer :

Review :

Help me find the movie or the novel

I'm also a captive-fan of this movie. I watched it when I was 12 and I really didn't understand at all, but while I was growing I remember and learned many things about this movie and I kept yearning to watch again the movie or read Peter Mendelsohn's novel. As others commentaries I remember it as a dream or as a fantasy that perhaps never watched. There is a comment in the movie that I'll remember forever, the old man who Vincent suspect has Marianne imprisons tell him "nowadays there are no ogres keeping Princess, there are only old men with cloudy eyes by the tears" or something like that. Can someone help me find one or another, novel or movie? In the case of the movie I'll prefer the french version with English or Spanish subtitles or the English version and in the case of novel I'll like French, English or if exist Spanish version. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment